Residential & Commercial Paving in Concord Massachusetts
Nothing ruins a perfect house more than a cracked, crumbling driveway. To provide high-grade functionality and a premium finish for an aesthetic driveway, Driveway Specialists, Inc. offers a service that is second to none and provides endless options to choose from.
Beyond residential areas, Driveway Specialists, Inc. also caters to corporate clients by offering commercial paving in Concord Massachusetts.
Asphalt is one of the most durable, and hence, reliable construction material. It has been lauded as a rival to concrete at a much lesser price.
Moreover, our most dedicated clients who trusted our asphalt driveway services have been content for more than 3 decades!
However, not every asphalt surface is created equal. The life span and durability of asphalt depends upon the quality of asphalt used, external weather conditions, and how each batch of asphalt is produced by the manufacturers.
Driveway Specialists use only the highest quality of bitumen- a derivative obtained from petroleum- to in its all asphalt installation. Moreover, each batch produced by Driveway Specialists uses the perfect balance between aggregate and bitumen to ensure consistently high quality.
With Driveway Specialists as your asphalt paving contractor that guarantee proper installation, you can say bye-bye to cracks and sinkholes in your current driveway.
We have done our research and we believe asphalt is the most cost effective method in the market. And yes, we did consider concrete too, and how asphalt is a lot cheaper than concrete. We aim to be the most affordable asphalt professionals who can still provide five star level work. We aim for 100% satisfaction.
Breaking the Cost Down
While some contractors charge by the ton, the industry norm is to charge by per square feet. The average cost you can incur is between $3 to $5 per square feet.
Often one does not need to pave the entire driveway but overlay an already existing driveway. Overlaying costs can amount to $1.5 to $2.50 per square feet.
Sometimes sinkholes form in the driveway. To repair such sinkholes, you can expect an invoice of anywhere between $500 to $1200.
Why Choose Us?
There are many options to choose from. Choosing the right asphalt paving services can be a bit confusing.
To put your worries to rest and choose the right option, we have compiled a few points to help you determine why you should choose us, Driveway Specialists.
- It is a family run service that treats all its clients like family and offers only the best solutions.
- We answer our clients’ queries, complains, or questions, we have a 24-hour call back policy.
- We cut the middle-men and additional costs by directly involving the owners in cost estimation, quotation, and for answering any of clients’ queries.
- We believe asphalt paving services and commercial asphalt parking lots are a complex job to get done. Therefore, we explain our process and ensure our customers are on board every step of the way.
- We also provide multiple choices and pricing options to choose from
- Moreover, from providing an estimated cost to cementing the asphalt pathway and paving the driveway, the veteran owners will be deeply involved to ensure excellence in service.
- Unlike other service providers, we buy all of our vehicles, equipment, and construction tools to make sure that we bring the final cost for the customers to its minimum while ensuring highest grade quality.
- Moreover, we are a name you can trust. We are well established in over 30 cities in Massachusetts so whenever you want to reach out to us, we will be only a few minutes away from you and your asphalt parking area.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today!